Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wedding Planning and Beyond!

We have been diligently planning a wedding for the past four months now, with it two months away there is still a lot of planning left to do. We are new to this whole blogging thing so its going to be a experience in its self deciding what to talk about and trying to be diligent in posting something kinda regularly. Well to talk about recent things that we have done.. Cristina and I spent a few hours in my old Chevy truck installing a cd player that I made out of old computer parts and a FM transmitter. It went well until we discovered that I didn't account for all the current that would be going through my power regulator. It automatically shuts off after about a minute because it over heats.

We are going to try and climb the tallest Mt in NH on Saturday, yes that's Mt. Washington. I have never climbed it, But Cristina has been up it before. This should be a fun adventure :D

No comments:

Post a Comment